What is Eurofyre Addressable Fire Alarm System?
The Eurofyre addressable fire alarm system is an early warning system, which is designed to locate the exact location or Fire Zone precisely where a fire is occurring.
- One man walk test facility
- Ability to isolate zones/sounder circuits
- 11-panel selectable alarm tones
- Two hard-wired sounder outputs
- High visibility blue LCD screen
- Built-in keyboard for system programming. No PC required.
- A more in-depth version of panel available, if larger batteries are required to meet system loading and standby periods
- Full range of zone powered devices available
- Selectable ‘Loop Mode’
Eurofyre Addressable Fire Alarm System Is much smarter and capable than the Conventional Fire Alarm System.
They are more advanced than conventional systems and offer a broader scope of programming flexibility, with each device in the order having its address and specific location.
They can be used to control a wide range of building Facilities functions such as:
- Quickly Switching fans on or Off
- Can Effectively Shut down industrial equipment like Machinery etc
- Can Easily Open Safe Exits for Rapid Escape
- Rapid Activation of Fire Alarm Systems
- Closing/opening doors
- Activating fire suppression systems
Our Other services Click Here