Portable DCP Fire Extinguisher
Categories / DCP, Fire Extinguishers By Universal_admin
Portable DCP type fire extinguishers with ABC type powder are ideal to fight A, B, C type fires. ABC powder consists of Mono-ammonium Phosphate. At the time of fire when the powder is thrown on the fire, mono-ammonium phosphate gets heated and it releases the water, thus it gives the cooling effect and extinguishes the A class of fire. Similarly, the dry powder has given blanketing effect to fire and extinguish B and C class of fire.
The Specification of ABC type Fire Extinguisher are as follows:
- They are suitable for A, B, C class fires and electrical fires.
- It is non-corrosive and ensures the safety of the customers’ belongings.
- It has silicon-based powder.
- Easy to use.
- Easy squeeze grip
- Wall mounting bracket
- Strong protective base
- Maintenance free.
- It has a high discharge rate of 1 kg. In 8 seconds.
- light in weight.
- It has controlled discharge.
- It has a pressure indicator and hence reliable.
- It is the low-pressure type and hence no CCOE license is required.
- It contains no moisture hence the powder (Mono Ammonium Phosphate) does not get damaged.
- It can be used and operated from a distance.