Name:MD-3003B1 Hand-held Metal Detector Super Scanner (Black)
Respective classification:Detectors,Professional Tools
Unit Type:1 Set (1 items per Set)
Net weight:164g ( 0.36lb. )
Gross weight:305g ( 0.67lb. )
Product size:40.00cm x 8.00cm x 3.00cm (15.76in x 3.15in x 1.18in)
Packing size:41.00cm x 9.00cm x 5.00cm (16.15in x 3.55in x 1.97in)
Post-sale service:45 days refund money the guarantee and lifelong online support
The MD-3003B1 is a high performance hand-held metal detector designed to meet the exact requirements of the security industry. Typical uses will include body search for offensive weapons in crowd control, airport and border security, checking parcels and letters for metal objects and anywhere that hidden metal needs to be detected.
– Model: MD-3003B1.
– Color: black.
– Shell material: durable hard plastic.
– 100% brand new and high quality hand-held metal detector scanner.
– The sensitivity of the detector is determined primarily by the size, shape and composition of the object to be detected:
– High sensitive, detect ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal.
– Equipped with a virbrator button: virbation function should be used in noisy work situations or in palces where the operator does not wish for the audio tune to be heard in this surrounding areas. Press the button, vibrator works; release it, audio tune works.
– Powered by 9V Alkaline or rechargeable battery (Not included), and it takes 4-6 hours to fully charge the rechargeable battery.
– Low sensitivity operation:
Press the low sensitivity switch during detection, the detector will then only respond to bigger metal objects such as a hand gun, knife, etc, and will not respond to small metals such as a coin, key, hatpin,etc. (Do not release the low sensitivity switch until you complete low sensitivity detection).
– Simple and practical design, convenience to use; easy to adjust.
– Battery: 9V Standard or Rechargeable battery.
– Rated voltage: DC9V.
– Power: 270mW.
– Operating frequency: 22KHz.
– Operating current: <50mA.
– Operating voltage: 7V-9V.
– Operating temperature: -5°C~+55°C